☑ Worldwide Free Shipping.
☑ No Tax Charges.
☑ Best Price Guarantee.
☑ Refund if you don't receive your order.
☑ Refund & Keep item, if not as described.
- Style: Tabletop
- Transducer: Electret Microphone
- Use: Computer Microphone
- Certification: CE
- Set Type: Single Microphone
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Communication: Wired
- Package: Yes
- Model Number: K670
- Application: youtube /voice records/podcast/online teaching/game
- Type: USB mike/computer microphone/professional mic
- Power Supply: 5V
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Sensitivity: -46±3dB(at 1kHz)
- S/N Ratio: ≥75
- Operating Current: 90mA
- The recording microphone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, which allows you to listen to everything you are recording without any delays to ensure smooth creation
- On-body gain control for precise input level adjustment, the level of your voice can be easily controlled whether you are podcasting, party chatting, recording voiceovers, or even streaming on Twitch.
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic-core provides quality sound capturing ability, it can capture your voice crisp and clear whenever you are streaming/video chatting/recording voiceovers or most any other kind of recording.
- low center of gravity and a detachable metal desktop stand that gives the microphone durability and flexibility,3 detachable stand tubes can be assembled easily and scale the height from 1.97” to 4.65”.A thick, heavy base plate can be a strong base for the mic stand.
- High-Speed USB Cable lengths up to 6.56' with no data loss! Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. Meticulously crafted connections to ensure high-speed data communications. Instant and seamless connectivity is the most ideal design for USB microphones.
Q: Can this be used on the latest Playstation or Xbox?
A: It can work with PS4, but won't work with Xbox 1.
Q: Does this mic require an external power source or is the USB cable the power source?
A: The mic is supplied by the 5 V USB power, no need for an external power source.
Q: Does this have a 1/4 screw hole to use any average microphone holder or an extendable arm?
A: It comes with a 5/8'' male to 3/8'' female adapter which can connect with a boom arm or holder.
Q: What are the differences between the K669 and the K670, except the design?
A: K670 has the headphone monitoring jack. And the main difference is the mic capsule. The size of K670 is around 16mm, much bigger than the K669. The sound source in front of K670 will appear bigger, more engaging.
Q: Can this mic be directly plugged into the speaker using line-in?
A: Sorry, no. Though you can plug the mic into your PC, then use an audio cable to connect the headphone jack at the back of the mic with your speaker line-in.
- 1*Microphone with the pivot mount
- 1*Adjustable desk stand (included 3 detachable stand tubes heighten from 1.87" to 4.56")
- 1*USB cable A male to B male
- 1*5/8 male to 3/8 female adapter
- 1*User's Guide