☑ Worldwide Free Shipping.
☑ No Tax Charges.
☑ Best Price Guarantee.
☑ Refund if you don't receive your order.
☑ Refund & Keep item, if not as described.
- Bluetooth: No
- Package: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 128mm x 60mm x 40mm
- Type: AM / FM
- Screen: No
- WIFI: No
- Style: Portable
- Function: Flashlight
- Body Material: Plastic
- Model Number: YKSZC277600
- Power Supply: Solar/Hand Crank
- Color: Red
- Hand Crank Generator Solar AM/FM/WB Radio Flashlight Charger
- Search Terms: Manual, Waterproof, Hand Crank, Radio Flashlight, Emergency
- Compact Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.
- Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up the internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by a solar panel.
- DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to the computer.
- This is a self-power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- 1-minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time, over 30 minutes of continuous torchlight, 5 minutes cell phone talk time.
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone.
- Color: Red
- Size: 128mm x 60mm x 40mm
- AM: 525 KHz to 1710KHz
- FM: 88MHz to 108 MHz
- LED lifespan:100,000 hours
- Working voltage:2.7V to 4.2V
- Battery Power: 3xAAA/300 mAh/3.6V Ni-MH
- Maximum Power Consumption: 0.5W
- WeatherBand: 162.40 to 162.55 MHz
- Flashlight: 3-LED Flashlight
- LED illumination: 5000lux 120mm
- 1 x Radio with Lanyard
- 1 x USB Cable
awesome product. works well! bright light, picks up radio stations clearly and USB slot works perfectly. quick shipping 2weeks to NZ.
отличная штука! все работает!
Nhận hàng sau 19 ngày. Hàng hóa nguyên vẹn. Các chức năng hoạt động đầy đủ. Nó nhỏ gọn trên bàn tay Tôi có thể sạc cho điện thoại android của mình. Tốt so với số tiền bỏ ra.
Radio and lights works as expected
The radio is slightly smaller than I expected. The winding part of it charges the radio sufficiently. I will still need to test the effectiveness of the solar panel since it is really small. The sound of the radio is surprisingly good for its size. The radio reception appears to be adequate even on a lowly charged battery.