☑ Worldwide Free Shipping.
☑ No Tax Charges.
☑ Best Price Guarantee.
☑ Refund if you don't receive your order.
☑ Refund & Keep item, if not as described.Feature:
- this product is applicable to the 12V/24V 100 AH lead acid battery ,including GEL,UPS,wet battery and maintenance-free battery,
- Advanced pulse width modulation (PWM) technology is used to automatically charge batteries through a 4-stage charging cycle
- The battery life can be significantly improved by digital pulse repairing method for the power chips of micro computers
- Constant voltage charging will be arranged to provide various protections and avoid over-voltage,over-current,over-beating and electrode-positive,ect.
- When the red indicator light of charging stops flashing or is dark,and as well as the current indicator fell to about 1 bars condition,the charging mode will change to floating charging,means the battery charging being finished.
- The 12V input when automatic charging mode,Full electric voltage of 13.8V to 14.3V,about 16V input when manual charging mode,must be artificial monitoring in case of overcharge if manual mode charging,suggest stop charging when the battery beating.
- Do not block cooling hole or use the charger with the cooling fan off.
- There has strong fan,the speed can be 4500/min;
- Stable performance,stopped automatic when charge full,pulse auto revive and maintenance battery;
- Overheating protection:when the temperature of charger is over 105 ° C,the charger will stop working,when the temperature reduce to 80° C or turn off the power 10 minutes the charger can work again; Short circuit protection:when there has short circuit the charger stopped output and has a beep alert;
- when the battery single cell voltage is lower than 1.5V the charger can’t start and has a beeb alert,avoid damage battery;
- when the polarity of charger is adverse with battery,the charger will close automatic and has beeb alert.
The difference between manual and automatic mode:
- Manual: It can be used for small capacity,Low temperature(under 0 ° C) and large Internal resistancethe battery,charging current is bigger than automatic so it take less time than automatic,but there must has human monitoring to avoid damage battery,when the battery shell has temperature must stop charging!using manual mode can’t more than 1 hour!
- Automatic:pulg AC power first then connect battery with charger,it will recognize volgate automatic,telligent and convenient.
Introduction of 5-stage mode:
- Highly recommended :in the winter(under 0 ° C),use automatic mode to charge full first then use manual mode for 0.5-1 hours.
- LED screen: it shows both voltage and current, charging Percentage and differnt charging mode with Chinese.
- Identify 6V/12V intelligent,the charging light will bright when charging,when charging full the light will off
- Red is anode,black is cathode
- No-load mode: when there has no load connected with charger,the LED Screen will show voltage only,the power is about 2W;
- Constant current: means the battery voltage is lower than the set voltage of charger,then the charger supply constant charging current to maintenance both battery and battery charger;
- Constant Voltage: advanced pulse width modulation (PWM) technology,control the charger’s current and output voltage accurate,avoid overcharge;
- Floating charge mode: when the battery is going to be charged full,the charger will stop charging,but still supply constant floating voltage and small current to battery;
- Trickle charge mode: when the battery voltage and current is approaching the set voltage and current,it will turn to trickle floating charge from automatic mode,it means charge full,also can be charged with floating mode.
WoopShop customers have shared their positive experience on Trustpilot.
Take our word for it
Full Refund if you are not happy with your order